IHG Hotels & Resorts
Ushering in the new era of Indian wedding with IHG Hotels & Resorts
IHG Hotels & Resorts is here to make “beautiful wedding” dreams come true with a special bundle offer to help couples make the most of this momentous occasion in their lives when they are ready to say yes
Elaborate events have long been a cornerstone of the wedding industry in India, guests and wedding planners alike have worked hard to up the wow factor with extravagant decorations, sumptuous menus and long guest lists. Under the current circumstances and with health and safety in mind, guests have been taking a less traditional approach. Families and couples are now looking at organizing more intimate weddings and special occasions in accordance with the local government guidelines.
IHG® Hotels & Resorts select venues across brands including InterContinental, Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn hotels in India, Nepal and Bangladesh have been adapted to create bespoke experiences, making them a perfect match for couples looking to host intimate and beautiful wedding events. IHG’s team of professional event specialists have customized their venues and services to cater to smaller yet glamourous or one-of-a-kind events with a relentless focus on health and safety so guests can leave every worry behind.
IHG Hotels & Resorts has put together a special offer available from 1 March until 30 April 2021, for weddings from 1 May 2021.
- Guaranteed room upgrade to suite, to make this special occasion even more memorable
- 50,000 IHG Rewards points for the first 100 confirmed weddings, to thank guests for trusting us in delivering a great wedding experience (equivalent to 1 night at InterContinental, 3 nights at Crowne Plaza, 4 nights at Holiday Inn 5 nights at Holiday Inn Express across the globle)
- Up to a 5% rebate towards total bill, to help save a little bit more to splurge on jewels or honeymoon!
- 2-night stay voucher for 2 people, to reminisce and cherish the fond memories experienced
- 1 Kg bridal cake with our compliments, to congratulate couples on their new journey together
- 10% off in-room dining/laundry services, to bring some added comfort to the wedding experience
With smaller weddings, guests who want to include a larger number of people in their special occasions are finding alternate and innovative solutions to do so. Splitting the invitee list based on the type of ceremony is a popular option – many guests are choosing to invite younger family members or friends for pre-wedding celebrations and the elders for the main wedding event, while others are hosting ‘virtual weddings’, live streaming the ceremony for families and friends based in different parts of the country, and the globe.
IHG has enhanced the experience for its hotel guests, by redefining cleanliness and supporting guests’ personal wellbeing throughout their event and stay at the hotel. Using new, scientific protocols and service measures, partnering with industry-leading experts Cleveland Clinic, Ecolab and Diversey, and launching a global IHG Clean Promise, these strengthened measures are giving guests greater confidence and hotel teams the protection needed.
For all social events, teams across IHG hotels ensure that every touchpoint is sanitized and proper hygiene is maintained across all operations, throughout the event. Hotels are using technology where it can make a difference. This includes deploying enhanced, highly visible, and more frequent cleaning measures, and applying new standards and service approach to food and beverages as well.
About IHG Hotels & Resorts
IHG Hotels & Resorts [LON:IHG, NYSE:IHG (ADRs)] is a global hospitality company, with a purpose to provide True Hospitality for Good.
With a family of 16 hotel brands and IHG Rewards, one of the world’s largest hotel loyalty programmes, IHG has nearly 6,000 open hotels in more than 100 countries, and a further 1,800 due to open over the next five years.
- Luxury and lifestyle: Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas, Regent Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Hotel Indigo
- Premium: HUALUXE Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts, EVEN Hotels, voco Hotels
- Essentials: Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Express, avid hotels
- Suites: Atwell Suites, Staybridge Suites, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Candlewood Suites
InterContinental Hotels Group PLC is the Group’s holding company and is incorporated in Great Britain and registered in England and Wales. Approximately 350,000 people work across IHG’s hotels and corporate offices globally.
Also Read :
Follow us on