It’s time for the Rang Barse! Mexican, Asian, Indian and World Cuisine are now on offer to everyone who wants to celebrate Holi in style.
1. Symphony Ramada – On the occasion of Holi, a special buffet menu will be offered. Indulge in traditional tempting range of dishes specially chosen for the occasion by their well-known Chef, like Kesar Badam Thandai, Sea Food Rasam and Onion Bhajia, Khasta Kachori and Namakpara. Not to miss the delicious Malpua served with Rabri. Reserve a Table
2. Park Hyatt Chennai will be seen celebrating the festival of colours – Holi with a delicious and lavish lunch buffet spread at The Dining Room. The Thandai and Chaat corners will add to the tanginess of the celebrations. The festival will bring in some beautiful colors on the afternoon of 10th March, marking the start of a beautiful spring season. Reserve a Table
3. The Leela Palace Chennai – Enjoy the celebrations while the Chefs at Leela Palace pamper you with classic Indian dishes like Gosht Nihari, Chingri Malai, Aloo Bharta, Gajar Halwa, Dal Halwa. Enjoy with your friends and family the true essence of Holi with a twist. Reserve a Table
4. Seasonal Tastes, The Westin – The festival of colors is undoubtedly the most boisterous and fun-filled. It is an event that brings in unadulterated joy and mirth, fun and play, music and dance, and in fact, many delicious food. So, go ahead, have a delicious Holi at Seasonal Tastes Hotel. Feast, the all-day dining venue also offers a good selection of delectable desserts. Reserve a Table
5. Chennai Café Frisco – Usher this spring’s first festival of the year at South India’s highest party destination, the Chennai Café Frisco. The festival of colors brings not only joy, but also joy, taste, togetherness and a lot of happiness and laughter. This place has a range of mind-blowing food in store to make it a Holi to remember for years to come. Reserve a Table
Thandai, Holi themed drinks and a few traditional sweet dishes for this Holi in Chennai. Come and indulge yourselves in the celebrations and make Holi 2020 a memorable one for your loved ones.