Strengthscape Private Limited are conducting aWebinar on Emotional wellbeing – A priority in the new normal
Event Type Webinar
Webinar Date 20-08-2020 15:00-16:00 IST
- What is emotional well-being?
- What are the factors influencing our emotional well-being?
- What can I do to ensure that I maintain good emotional health and assist those around me to do the same?
If Yes, then join us for this insightful webinar on “Emotional wellbeing – A priority in the new normal”
Mental Health Foundation defines emotional well-being as ‘A positive sense of wellbeing which enables an individual to be able to function in society and meet the demands of everyday life; people in good mental health have the ability to recover effectively from illness, change or misfortune.’ This webinar considers various factors that go into creating the individual experiences and suggest ways of influencing these factors in a way that it creates a positive, enabling and happy sense of existence. Our emotional responses greatly affect our physiological health. In the current times of the Covid-19 Pandemic, we have witnessed disruption on many fronts – in our individual plans (of relationships, marriage, shifting, holidays etc.) and in the environment (being confined to home, lack of social engagement and virtual interactions). Together these ingredients could result in stress related illnesses and loss of productivity.
However, there is a lot that is in our own control. The pandemic could teach us to live with ourselves, develop new hobbies and maintain a certain work life balance that promises good emotional health. Join us to assess various tricks and hacks that you could use to maintain your emotional health.
Key Take Away
- How a virtual professional can maintain good emotional health
- How we can contribute towards the emotional health of our team members
- Why every manager must understand the relevance of environment and relationships
Who should attend?
- People Managers
- Professionals working remotely
- Human Resource Professionals
- Everyone who wishes to work on their emotional well-being
For any queries, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9740001600