Strengthscape Private Limited are conducting a Webinar on Reimagine and Reinforce Technical Learning Paths
Event Type Webinar
Webinar Date 13-08-2020 15:00-16:00 IST
“I sign up for more online courses than I can complete. I fundamentally believe that if you are not learning new things, you stop doing great and useful things.” – Satya Nadella in his first email to Microsoft employees on becoming the Global CEO.
- Do you want to know what’s next in your journey of learning new technical skills?
- Has the current pandemic put a stop to technical reskilling in your organization?
- Do you want to know how you can leverage digital learning to boost technical learning paths in your organization?
If your answer to the above questions is “yes”, then register now for this webinar on “Reimagine and Reinforce Technical Learning Paths”.
Amidst all the humdrum brought by this current pandemic, there are also some positive and favourable outcomes. This downturn has led us to pause and reimagine how we need to calibrate our skills to meet the emerging demands from a technological perspective and translate that learning for the benefit of our clients. Needless to say, we also need to stay relevant and employable in these times. Apart from this, the pandemic has also given us the opportunity to take advantage of the saved energy and time and redirect it for learning and personal development.
The heads of business, HR, and L&D respectively, want to exploit this opportunity for the mutual benefit of the organization and its employees. However, the dilemmas around starting points, curating learning paths, adoption levels, investment, ROI etc are genuine and acts as an obstacle in the decision-making process.
This joint webinar with our global eLearning partner – Skillsoft – will try to address these dilemmas from a Technology and Development learning standpoint and help you to make the best choice to reimagine and reinforce technical learning paths in your organization.
Why should you attend this webinar?
This one-hour hour by the experts will help you to:
- Explore how pre-curated aspire journeys and accredited technical certification content can be beneficial for your organization
- Identify what a comprehensive Tech & Dev learning library looks like and how can you make the most use of it
- Explain the integration, implementation, and adoption process for Tech & Dev learning channels
Who should attend this webinar?
- CHROs, CTOs and CLOs
- VP, AVP, Managers and other professionals in HR and L&D
- Technical Managers, Software Architects and Software Engineers
- Business Leaders
- Freelance Consultants
For any queries, please reach out at email@example.com or +91 9740001600