Strengthscape Private Limited are conducting a Webinar on Does investing in D&I initiatives lead to increased business profits?
Event Type Webinar
Webinar Date 14-08-2020 15:00-16:00 IST
- you believe that a successful D&I program brings economic benefits?
- Do you wish to know how to implement a lucrative Diversity initiative?
- Do you want to leverage the correlation between business profits and D&I?
If Yes, then join us for this insightful webinar on ‘Does investing in D&I initiatives lead to increased business profits?’
The often-quoted formula that D&I brings in economic benefits is widely known, but the correlation of the two is less clear. Earlier, organizations ‘just’ had a duty of care and a moral obligation to address D&I, today however, there are compelling statistics to show that this is also a commercial issue. In this webinar we will engage in a frank discussion of how D&I is closely related to increased business profits, to include examples of some organizations who have implemented their D&I programs successfully and lucratively.
Why should you attend?
- Create a D&I agenda that benefits your organization
- Align business and HR towards common D&I goals
- Benefit both your clients and your stakeholders
- Gain better buy in from your senior management
- Illustrate your HR department’s role in meeting business goals
Who should attend?
- Human Resource professionals
- Learning & Organization Development Experts
- Professionals handling Diversity & Inclusion conversations in organization
- D&I Enthusiasts
- Business Leaders
- Freelance Consultants
We specialize in Diversity & Inclusion related interventions and consulting with our brand – WEQUiTY. In the world full of errors in perception, WEQUiTY helps in creating a sense of belonginess and collective identity. The WEQUiTY( Diversity & Inclusion) Champion Certification aims at creating champions at workplace who create and lead the D&I charter for the organization, develop and train allies and make inclusion everyone’s responsibility.
For any queries, please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 9740001600