Located inside SBOA School in Anna Nagar, Vin Win is one of the best institutes for Table Tennis in the area. Run by State Champion Aishwarya Vinod, it has an excellent infrastructure.
The academy also provides excellent support for recreational players.
- Number of tables – 14
- Number of students training – 50
- Start Date – 6th May 2019; End Date – 25th May 2019.
- Age category ( Boys and Girls )- After 4 to Veterans ( Trained by International, National, and State level Coaches. International, national and state players are also a part of the camp )
- Sessions – Morning – 6 am to 10 am; Evenings – 5 pm to 8 pm
- Camp fee – Rs 8000 per head
- Take away – Tshirt & Sports Kit ( Brand yet to be Revealed )
a. 6 am to 7 am – Fitness Training b. 7 am to 7.30 am – Breakfast ( Won’t be provided by the academy ) c. 7:30 am to 10 am – Practise session
a. 5 pm – 8 pm – Practise Session b. 8 pm – 8:30 pm – Fitness Training
Rules & Regulations
- The booked slot timings must be followed strictly
- No eatables are allowed inside the courts
- The management will not be responsible for the belongings of players
- Players should get their own racket and ball.
Contact Details : Vin Win-9884301134
|Start Date||17th Mar 2019||End Date||16th Jun 2019|
|Start Time||10Am||Close Time||7 Pm|
Vin Win Table Tennis Academy
Vin Win Table Tennis Academy, Anna Nagar West Extension, Chennai
|Landmark||Swiss Emmaus Leprosy Relief Work India|