Multi-Sport Summer Camp for Toddlers
During the course of the summer camp, we identify the drills that sportsmen of a higher age category perform. We pick up those drills, break them down into parts and make them toddler friendly. We then take our little campers, through the smaller activities.
For example, one such drill is dribbling the ball between players – basically controlling and quickly passing the ball with your feet to another in your team.
How do we incorporate this drill?
1. We teach the kids to run from one point to another – forward running and backward running
2. The kids learn to play in pairs, therefore learning to identify their team members and imbibing team play
3. We teach the kids how to aim and throw the ball.
4. We make the child run in a zig-zag fashion
5. We also have a certain activity where the child aims and shoots the ball while running
Likewise, we take your toddlers through a multitude of fun-filled activities. Sportsmanship prepares a child for a lot in life and we want to do our small bit in ensuring that children are always engaged in physical activities.
Register your child by calling us on +91 8754490508
|Start Date||15th Apr 2019||End Date||3rd May 2019|
|Start Time||10 Am||Close Time||11 Am|
Rooftop Padmam Kalyana Mandapam, 17, Radha Krishnan St, T Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600017
|Landmark||Padmam Kalyana Mandapam|