A Two-Day Meet on Introduction to Personal Finance with a focus on Investing in Equities & Mutual Funds
1. Basics on how to set your personal finances right and put them on track
2. Investing in Mutual Funds – Covers goal-based and asset-allocation approaches to MF investing to create wealth in a tax-efficient manner.
3. Basics of Investing using Equity shares – From Identification of sectors and companies to the booking profits
4. Gets you started with Fundamental and Technical Analysis
Meet is suitable for:
1. Students from business and commerce streams
2. Employees and Businessmen
3. New investors with little or no successful experience in equity markets
4. To all those whose goal is to build wealth over time.
No prior background in investing is required. However, working knowledge on using Internet and Excel spreadsheets will help.
Meet will not discuss on Intraday and F&O strategies. Only pure long term investing methods.
Speaker: Mr. M Vijaya Kittu who has near to 8+ years experience in the financial planning; NISM Certified and has 10 Postgraduate Degrees on different subjects and currently pursuing PhD in Management (Securities markets)
|Start Date||23rd Mar2019||End Date||24th Mar 2019|
|Start Time||8Am||Close Time||4Pm|
Prive Restaurant Kilpauk
No-71 Ormes Road Kilpauk, 600010 Chennai, India
|Landmark||Kilpauk Metro Station|