Whether you are looking to revamp your wardrobe, buy gifts for loved ones or furnish your home, there are malls in Chennai that can loosen the tightest of purse strings. So no matter if you are a bargain hunter or a carefree splurger, you must visit these best malls in Chennai for fantastic shopping experiences.
1. Phoenix Market City –Phoenix market city is one of the biggest malls in Chennai. It is located in Velachery. This mall provides an extraordinarily, beautiful ambiance. No other mall can fulfill our joy and happiness like the Phoenix market city. Almost all brands are available in this mall, and all are available at affordable prices. Food court is also located in this mall, where many varieties are delicious, and spicy foods are available at meager costs. My personal opinion is that everyone should visit this mall in their free time. It looks like a paradise to me, which helps me to reduce my stress and helps me to relax my mind.
2. Ramee Mall –This mall was built by the Dubai-based Ramee group, the mall occupies the first three floors of the property. Any outing is always incomplete without food. Treat yourself to a wide range of delicious food. People have a choice of food like Arabic, Chinese, Malaysian, South Indian Food, North Indian Food, different taste of Juices and Ice Creams. There is also a great bowling alley where you can spend your time.
3. Spencer Plaza – This is one of the oldest malls in Chennai. By the names Spencers Plaza-Chennai u can easily guess that it should be a very prestigious and fabulous place of shopping. It is situated at the heart of Chennai. It is always crowded and has the charms of Indians as well as foreigners. Its vehicle parking is easy to access, and it does not need much time to park and take our vehicle back when compared to other Malls in Chennai.
4.Ampa Skywalk – It is a classic yet contemporary mall situated in a happening neighborhood. You will generally find many youngsters hanging out there. The movie theatres in this mall give you an incredible experience as they are all well maintained and clean.
5. VR Mall– It is a beautifully crafted structure. The mall offers elite and international upmarket and newest brands for customers who seek more beautiful things in life. It is one of the most happening places. You get a unique experience of shopping, dining and watching a movie all under one roof.
6.The Forum Vijaya Mall – This mall offers the perfect setting, a revelation, revolutionizing the shopping experience for the urban customer. Satisfy your sweet or savory cravings; choose from around 42 food joints. They have a terrific cinema here called the Palazzo theatre that is a pretty high end and offers a great movie experience.
7.Spectrum The Grand Venus Mall – This mall is located in Perambur. It has two levels of shopping mall and a 5 screen multiplex S2 cinemas. People are attracted to the best cinematic experience of S2 cinemas operated by Sathyam Cinemas.
8. Express Avenue Mall – It is one of the largest malls in Chennai. It is a unique blend of luxury, affordability and entertainment. One should never miss watching a movie at Escape – one of the best movie theatres in Chennai. Treat yourself with the delights of Entree Global Cuisine Restaurant.
9. City Centre Mall – This is one of the oldest malls of Chennai. This place is everyone’s favorite because of its proximity to the Marina Beach. This mall is a combination of shopping, dining, and entertainment under one roof.
10. Bergamo Luxury Mall – Visit this place and find brands for people who want the finer and luxurious stuff in life. Find a couple of European brands like Llardo, Louis Bitton and Harman / Kardon.
If you’re looking for good entertainment and shopping options, these malls listed above will not disappoint. These malls offer the best range of activities for adults and children.